Below are a list of the services we provide here at EDEX.
- Arrange a suitable school for a student.
- Arrange airport transfers to and from the school or family at the beginning and end of the school year.
- Pay school fees.
- Purchase school uniform and books.
- Act as guardians to the student.
- Pay regular visits to the student
- Be available to the students in the unlikely event of them having a problem.
- Organise a suitable host family for day school students
- In some boarding schools there are free weekends. It is our policy to place numerous students together on these weekends.
- Purchase bed linen for residential students. This will consist of 2 sheets, 1 pillow , 2 pillow covers, 1 duvet and 2 duvet cover.
- Send full information on the school to our agent.
- Where required, send our agent the required letter for visa application.
- Get the documents required for certification/validation legalised by the department of education here.
- Send regular reports to the agents on the student’s progress
This family will provide full board accommodation consisting of breakfast, packed lunch and evening meal. There will only be one student of the same nationality per family if students are attending a day school and living with a family.
These reports are based on the academic work done the previous month and we can judge the efforts made and speak to relevant teachers and the student if these are not up to a certain standard.